Sunday 5 February 2012

I Love Raspberry & Blackberry glossy lip balm 15 ML

Hello

I Love Raspberry & Blackberry glossy lip balm

Super juicy and bursting with life; feel exhilarated, as a delicious aroma of freshly squeezed raspberries, and succulent blackberries, infuse to create a fragrance sensation so fruity, it could be one of your five-a-day!
Come on don’t be shy, sink in your fingertips and smooth onto the lips, leaving them feeling soft, moisturised and ultimately kissable.
I Love Raspberry & Blackberry glossy lip balm review
 My Review : 
Hiya I am here again with tiny but lovely product review, The product name is I Love Raspberry & Blackberry Glossy Lip Balm. Its a balm, with glossy look have lil bit pinkish tone which show my lips light rosy pink.  Well overall i love it's fragnance , which is totally different from other balms , it gives my lips a boost and a smooth effect.when i apply it and then look in the mirror i feel like my lips are the most attractive part of my face.It is best in the winter season as it wont let your lips go dry and rough.You can also use in summer. Well You like it's texture or not but i am sure you will love it's fragrance.
That's all my short review for my tiny lip balm :d
hugs for all
glossy lip balm

12 comments:

sadee said...

omg this is really pretty

MotherUndercover said...

I bet it smells great!
http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

GypsyFox said...

I love anything rasberries!

Sana said...

Wohaaa!!! Awesome review , this tiny beauty seems worth having it :) xx
Thanks for sharing :)

Rock 'n Style said...

I'm not a very 'lipgloss'-girl, otherwise I'd have tried it!

Also, I want to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog (maybe it has now been quite a while back due my holiday). I love the fact that you (all) take the time and effort to stop by, read my posts and even place a comment! You make my day with doing that!

Hope to hear soon from you!


Love,

Rock 'n Style
http://www.rocknstyleblog.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/RocknStyle/

the creation of beauty is art. said...

It sounds great!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great lip balm!

-Lisa
Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

Girlie Blogger said...

I love raspberries. I'm sure I'll like this balm.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

new follower - follow us back at www.highheelsandhotdeals.com

Regina said...

I often see this but never had the encouragement to pick it up, thanks for the review!
Im a new follower. :)

Mumbai Call Girls said...

I got lots of information by your post. Everything define in this post very beautiful way. You should continue do this type of post.

Beauty Never Dates said...

Hey I actually have it on my lips right now ! I love it . not only is great and all the little tub lasts soo long

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes